Hershey’s Spread the Possibilities Holiday Sampling

I belong to Crowdtap, a place where consumers and brands can collaborate on brand ideas and items.

Well I was accepted by Hershey's to try out their new spreads. On Saturday 1/11/14 I finally received my product. It probably should have arrived weeks before but with the holiday mailing it was way late  So for that fact I really didn't get to share my chocolate with any one but my husband.



So I received my full sized jar of Hazelnut Chocolate Spread. I opened the jar and dipped right in with a pretzel. OHHHHHH yum!!!  Sorry no pix of the hazelnut, you just have to believe me.

Then I went to the kitchen and pulled out a can of Pillsbury flaky layers biscuits. Peeled away about half of each biscuit so they werent so thick. Then I stretched them out a bit so that they were about 3 inches big and put a huuuuuuge teaspoon full of the hazelnut spread in the center, folded in half and baked for about 14 minutes on 350.

They may not look like it but they were yummy. Next shopping trip is for croissants instead, I bet they would be even better!!!    I did get to try dipping my home made oatmeal raisin cookies in and some fruit. Every bit was deeeelicious!!

I do wish I had more time to try and share this product. I am sure many would love it!!!



0 comments:



Post a Comment