Box tops for education



My best friend JoAnn blogged about her grandsons class having a contest and I thought I would help them out.



They collect these boxtops all year long but are having a contest thru the end of March to see whose class can get the most.

So if you have any you would like to share with this cuties class, please email me at robnfran@tampabay.rr.com or go over to JoAnns blog and let her know that you have some to mail to her. Please let her know you found the post here so she knows whats going on.

Thank you
hugs
Fran

3 comments:



missbreezysbox said...

What a great contest.

Michelle said...

totally cool... I have a whole bunch of these... been meaning to find out if our school does it.. but then all my kids are in highschool and I doubt they would be "cool" with taking them in.. I will collect them all and work on getting them to your friend :)

Natalia said...

Thanks for the heads up! I agree re. Hella's :)

Post a Comment